Unlike other offerings available today, the ServiceMesh Agility Platform provides a holistic solution that addresses broad aspects of an organization's IT operating model to achieve strategic benefits.
The Agility Platform from ServiceMesh delivers unique capabilities to satisfy these enterprise requirements, allowing you to:
- Automate the plan, build, share and run lifecycle across all your cloud service providers to optimize speed and efficiency.
- Establish and enforce policy-driven governance across all stakeholders, resources, and deployment environments.
- Enable comprehensive security at the network, instance, data, and access levels including easy-to-use and secure key management.
- Provide federated identity management across highly dynamic deployment environments inside and outside the organization.
- Deliver comprehensive cost, performance, and consumption visibility.
- Extend and enhance your existing IT systems with integration into asset management, authentication/authorization, audit/governance, performance monitoring, chargeback/billing systems, and more.
The Agility Platform provides five product modules to accomplish this:
- Agility Planner helps analysts and architects streamline application migration activities by analyzing and scoring application workloads to evaluate their suitability, create policies for right-sizing and right-placement, and generate recommended service providers for deployment.
- Agility Designer provides technical users with a graphical workbench to rapidly assemble policy-compliant platforms and applications for on-demand provisioning and portability across multiple cloud service providers.
- Agility CenterPoint facilitates the sharing and collaboration of cloud assets with fine-grain access controls, search capabilities, notifications and alerts, rating and comments for assets, and role-based usage and billing reports.
- Agility Manager provides a single interface to streamline deployment and runtime management across any number of cloud providers, including monitoring of running instances and collection of performance and costing information.
- Agility Access delivers federated identity management to the full range of highly dynamic services managed (including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS providers) along with the Agility Platform itself. It integrates with LDAP, Active Directory, X.500, and others, and supports all common authentication protocols.