Zend has been providing its services of Zend Application Fabric from Phpcloud. Developers in over 190 countries can now use Zend Application Fabric on AWS with a single click, pay by the hour for the software.
With Zend Application Fabric enterprises benefits in following ways:
- Can harness the agility of PHP to quickly and cost-effectively deliver quality web applications on the AWS cloud.
- PHP applications by providing a dependable, scalable runtime environment.
- Run their PHP apps on the AWS cloud with a high level of reliability, performance and security.
- Application monitoring and built-in diagnostics that let developers quickly identify and troubleshoot issues without spending time guessing at root cause and attempting to recreate production problems.
- Able to pay for capacity by the hour and receive a single bill from Amazon for all of their software usage.
- Comes with full support from Zend, the PHP Company.
The Zend Application Fabric is based on Zend Server technology, which already powers thousands of web applications, and is deployed at thousands of companies around the world.
"We are pleased Zend is making Zend Application Fabric available on AWS Marketplace, optimizing the PHP user experience for the cloud," said Terry Hanold, Vice President of New Business Initiatives, Amazon Web Services. "Providing the Zend Application Fabric on AWS Marketplace enables enterprises to run PHP applications on the scalable, secure, pay-as-you-go AWS platform making it even easier to use PHP in the cloud."
"Zend Application Fabric enables developers to confidently deploy fast, elastic and dependable PHP applications," said Zend CEO Andi Gutmans. "AWS Marketplace makes it simple for our customers to access Zend on the AWS cloud and pay only for the infrastructure needed to run their applications. By providing customers a single invoice for combined software and server capacity, businesses can operate more effectively than ever before."
Zend Application Fabric and AWS Marketplace: Performance Meets Simplicity
Zend Application Fabric provides an open, elastic platform for business-critical PHP applications. Through auto-scaling, Zend Application Fabric enables high levels of performance, even at times of variable and unpredictable demand.
The AWS Marketplace makes Zend Application Fabric accessible to users in a convenient setting. Users can quickly scale their applications in AWS' proven cloud environment on a pay-as-you-go basis. Amazon's 1-Click deployment enables users to spin up applications running on their own Amazon EC2 servers in moments and scale up or down on demand.