Big Data projects don't exist in a vacuum, which means Hadoop is usually only one part of a larger project. Using a hybrid solution gives you the flexibility of having high-performance hardware to run Hadoop and virtual machines to spin up and down as needed – all on the same VLAN and all managed from a single pane of glass.
GoGrid's Big Data Solution is hybrid infrastructure architecture that combines the best of cloud computing and traditional hosting. With this solution, you leverage Cloud Servers to quickly scale and contract on-demand to meet sudden spikes in traffic while keeping your Big Data database on Dedicated Servers for special configurations. Cloud Servers and Dedicated Servers reside on the same private network, side-by-side in each of our data centers. You access them from the GoGrid portal. This tight integration and proximity has regularly earned GoGrid top performance rankings among competitors.
Features & Benefits:
- Provision of Cloud Servers, Big Data Servers, and Cloud Storage in your private network on GoGrid.
- Providing the components you need to get performance-optimized results.
- Deploying Cloud Servers in minutes and Dedicated Servers in as little as 24 hours means you'll never have to worry about running out of capacity.
- Deploy and retract resources as your business requires, reducing wasted capacity and capital.
- Talk to our cloud experts to determine if a modified version of our offering is right for you.