- Sales Management
- Set targets and/or sales quotas for each sales person or teams.
- Assign territories to sales personnel to channelize follow-ups, lead generation and sales.
- Track pipeline status with the help of reports to give you an overall picture of the sales cycle.
- Improve revenue predictability with the help of sales forecasts.
- Over a period of time, monitor the performance of a sales person or team by analyzing actual sales, as opposed to the quotas or targets assigned.
- Account Management
- Manage all contacts within a lead organization.
- Maintain detailed notes of interaction with each contact from the lead's company.
- Maintain detailed records of the hierarchy of each contact within a lead company and the roles they play.
- Generate new business from existing accounts.
- Lead Management
- Create comprehensive records for each lead with all associated information. Import your leads and contacts from other sources into the CRM system using the Import Wizard.
- Assign each lead to a sales person or team who will be responsible for maintaining regular contact, providing information and converting the lead.
- Manage leads by maintaining a list all contacts within a lead organization, their designation in the organization, the role they play in the sales process and detailed notes of all communication with them.
- Group your common leads into baskets. Leads from a single source (eg: trade fair or exhibition) can be grouped into a single basket, facilitating regular communication with them. Communications can be designed to target all leads of a certain group.
- Escalate your leads from one basket to another depending on a change in their status. This will ensure a clear overview of leads status at all times.
- Monitor and modify pipeline status of leads at regular intervals of time. Knowing which stage of the sales cycle a lead is in is crucial to closing a sale.
- Close deals successfully and with regularity with regular follow-ups, up-to-date information on your leads and a proactive approach.
- General Features
- Warm up leads with regular email communication.
- Remain in constant contact with leads and prospects through automated email campaigns.
- Create a mail-merge document for up to a thousand customers at a time with integrated address details of each customer.
- Customize the data capture fields to reflect names relevant to your organization.
- Assign access permissions to every lead, allowing access to relevant sections of database, or allocate appropriate rights and functionality based on position and role within the organization.
- Configure your system to accept the input data on “Contact Us” forms directly into the database.
- Create and distribute surveys and feedback forms quickly and easily to gain insights into customer satisfaction, quality of services and product satisfaction.
- Opportunity Management
- Monitor and modify pipeline status of leads at regular intervals of time.
- Automatically generate and preview quotes or proposals within PMAM CRM.
- Raise sales orders based on approved proposals.
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities give insights into sales processes, sales force performances, pipeline movement and target achievement.