- Workstation security with support to Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X.
- Mobile Security covering Android 2.2 to 4.0, Windows Mobile 5/6x, Blackberry 5/6/7 and Symbian
- Server Security including Microsoft Windows versions and various distributions of Linux like CentOS, Ubuntu, Debaian, RedHat and more
- Email and Server Security
- Support for over 25 languages and provides an online management portal for easy management
Over 80% of the top 10 malware detected by F-Secure Labs are targeted against software weaknesses. Known as vulnerability exploits and most commonly affecting unpatched software, these attacks threaten the data security of companies. Software Updater ensures that an organization’s operating systems and third-party applications are up-to-date. It proactively scans computers for missing security updates and patches and deploys them automatically, displaying the results. For users who want greater control, there is also a manual option.
“In most cases people don’t even know that there are updates available, and that can cause serious security risks for companies,” says Esa Tornikoski, Product Manager at F-Secure. “Compared to traditional patch management solutions, Software Updater handles the update process proactively, for maximum security using minimum resources.”