The solution is built ground up and not a result of acquisition of technology and integration.
The benefits of the solution include
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business comes with a number of new and improved technologies that allow IT administrators to see, control, and protect their network.
- Through ONE platform, ONE console, and at ONE cost, IT administrators can see, control and protect all systems and endpoints within the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- The solution is sufficient for all types of devices existing in an enterprise be it a PC down the hall, a virtual machine in another office, or a missing smart phone across the country.
- The solution is available for purchase in specialized bundles for businesses of all sizes. The specialized bundles are termed as Core, Select and Advanced.
- Core package includes rigorous, multi-layer anti-malware protection with the benefits of a Single, unified anti-malware management console.
- Select package is for securing enterprise data, systems and mobile w`orkforce which includes multi-layer anti-malware, Endpoint controls – Application, Device & Web,
Mobilesecurity & mobile device management.
- Advanced package is for Boosting IT Security and Efficiency across Business which includes Anti-malware, endpoint controls & data encryption, Patch management plus IT management & efficiency tools,
Mobilesecurity, MDM & one console for all functions.
The price for each package an be obtained by contacting Kaspersky Lab partner in your specific area.
I can sense that there is a rise in consolidated security offerings to the enterprises with mobility management becoming a part of the traditional security management software for enterprises. Security solution giants are coming up with solutions developed ground up like Kaspersky, Sophos End User Protection or Webroot SecureAnywhere Business suit of products to fulfill the entire security needs of organizations arising out of consumerization of IT.
In addition to that, traditional Mobility management solutions which comprised of largely of Device Management Solutions till recently have now broadened their spectrum to emerge beyond device management either through in house initiatives or through acquisitions or partnerships. To name a few
- Citrix acquisition of Zenprise offers a solution for managing mobile devices, apps and data from a single, integrated enterprise mobility product line.
- After partnership with Webroot, SOTI’s next generation, enterprise-grade MDM solution MobiControl V10, will be able to provide customers with unrivaled cloud-based management and performance of anti-malware and antivirus protection for managed mobile devices.
- The recently released BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 too is an offering ahead of MDM. SecureAuth IdP is another solution on similar lines trying to change the face of BYOD through Identity and Access Management.
- and a lot more.
The market is flooded with solutions of different shapes and sizes, it is for the enterprises to choose what meets their enterprise security management the best.
Image Source [kaspersky.com]