Zend Studio 10 the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for application developers using PHP has been refurbished to suit the “mobile-first’ environment. With Zend Studio 10, back-end, front-end and mobile systems are all accessible in an integrated, visual environment that is simple yet powerful.
Zend Studio 10 adds exciting new capabilities including:
- End-to-end mobile app development - Zend Studio simplifies creation of mobile applications with server back-ends. Testing and Porting of Mobile apps on popular mobile platforms also becomes easier with the latest release.
- Zend Framework 2 support - Developers can immediately start writing the business logic of their applications by creating a Zend Framework 2 module in a single click. Each new module is automatically registered and complete, saving programmers from needing to manually change files.
- Use the latest PHP release and benefit from Eclipse platform ecosystem – Support for latest PHP versions, on eclipse as the base platform, helps developers leverage the best of PHP on comprehensive, easy to use eclipse ecosystem.
Developers can easily publish mobile apps created using Zend Studio 10, to the cloud using Zend Server, the PHP Web application server, to ensure that code is deployed correctly and consistently. After the apps are published, the ops team can make best use of the latest release of Zend Server, Version 6 to manage and meet the application
- Monitoring Dashboards - To gauge application health at a glance and over time, including the ability to set different caching and monitoring rules for each application.
- Performance Dashboards - To manage and predict performance and peak loads, and rely on Zend Server’s seamless application fail-over to ensure high availability.
Zend Server 6,features major advances in application manageability, scalability and enterprise readiness. Zend Server 6 has introduced significant new features in the areas of - Architecture, Application Centric Approach, Entirely Redesigned User Interface, Powerful Monitoring Rule Engine, New Mobile Back-end, Enterprise Compliance & Integration. The new features introduced in Zend Server 6 helps accelerate enterprise application delivery process.
Hence by making the best use of Zend’s products, development and ops teams can attack the most common causes of application failure together, to increase productivity and reduce app time to market.
[Image Credits: zend.com]