Foxit Mobile PDF Pro provides additional commenting and collaboration tools. Both Mobile PDF apps are based on Foxit Reader technology, which is the favorite desktop PDF reader of over 130 million users worldwide.
Tablets are typically not the only devices that mobile users utilize. Most mobile users still use desktop systems due their increased screen size, powerful computing resources (CPU, memory, and disk), full keyboard, and mouse. When they are on the go, they shift from desktop systems to mobile tablets. When making this transition, mobile users don't want to change applications or use "watered down" versions of their desktop applications. They want to continue to use the same features with a common user experience making the transition seamless. Foxit's lightweight architecture and platform independent technology uniquely provide this seamless transition to mobile PDF users.
Foxit Mobile PDF Lite's standout features include:
- Open PDF files with great performance and fantastic user experience
- Easily zoom and turn pages
- Browse document in single page, continuous or multipage viewing mode
- Automatic restore of the last view settings when re-opening documents
- Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with undo and redo features
- Share PDF files via email or Wi-Fi network without leaving the app
- Advanced text search within and beyond a document, navigate document using listed search result
- Convenient file management features including search file by name, file delete, rename, share and add to favorite
- Enables users to add, edit and delete bookmarks in their documents
Foxit Mobile PDF Pro's additional features include:
- Innovative Collaboration - Collaborate with colleagues when authoring PDF documents:
- Add comments or suggestions using notes and highlights
- Eraser tool helps to delete all kinds of selected annotations
- Pencil tool allows users to add signatures or notes to their PDF documents by using their fingertips
"Users want a feature-rich, high performance, and consistent user experience across all the devices they use," said Frank Kettenstock, VP of marketing for Foxit Corporation. "With industry leading performance, a lightweight architecture, and platform independent technology, Foxit uniquely delivers the best PDF reading and collaboration solution for desktop and mobile users."