Kendo UI comes with three modules
- Kendo UI DataViz – This provides a dedicated suite of HTML5-powered data visualization widgets like animated charts, radial and linear gauges and area/stacked area charts etc.
Digging a bit into details Kendo UI comes with many advantages
- All the widgets are performance optimized.
- No external dependencies, except for JQuery. ll the development for Kendo UI was done ground up and the library is shipped along with the product.
- All the widgets available are quick and easy to configure with the simple and powerful API’s provided by the tool
- All major browsers are supported by the tool like FireFox, IE, and Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. The tool can also take advantage of the CSS3 hardware accelerators if the browser provides any.
- All the widgets are responsive to touch in addition to the traditional methods like mouse clicks, drag and drop etc
- Leverages reliable and quick development of applications. All the bits and pieces required to make a rich web/mobile application are available at one place, thoroughly tested, with professional support and defined roadmap.
- The widgets provided by KendoUI involve lesser risk as compared to accumulated widgets from various sources as it requires individual maintenance of each and every component used in the application with additional licensing overheads.
The market to enhane mobile platform development tools is heating up with Sencha Touch recently enabling iOS development on PC and appMobi launching public release of version 1.0 of jqMobi which is an open source HTML5 mobile app framework.
Kendo UI Web is available under Commercial or Open Source (GPLv3) licenses, making it accessible to a diverse range of projects. Kendo UI DataViz and