The product has been launched as a beta version back in October, 2010 and has been tremendously improved with lots of exciting features while in beta based on feedback from Kanban community.
Announcing the release, Mahesh Singh, Sr. VP - Product for Digite said, “There has been noticeable increase in interest in Kanban from all business verticals. Kanban is being perceived as the Agile process framework that will help organizations scale Agile development methods at the enterprise level. We expect Swift-Kanban to provide the insight into their processes visually and facilitate in improving and optimizing them".
Key Product Features
- Workflow Visualization with a very intutive and easy to use Kanban Board
- Better Collaboration and Compalince
- WIP limits
- Excellent Reporting including Worktimes, Wait times, Block times and more
- Explort and Import Features
- Support to Projects, Defects, Issues, Backlog and To Do Lists
- Perfect Customizable Dashboard
- Good Adminsitrative Features
All current valued customer can avail a further 2 months free subscrition up until 31st May, 2011 and can opt in for a paid subscrition from June, 2011. To get a paid license, contact sales@digité.com