Going in lines of recent trends of Bring Your Own Device(BYOD) project managers can use smart phones for managing projects from anywhere.The Android app now enables Android users to have a view and execute their critical set of functionalities in the field as they would using their personal computers. The application, already available for iPhone users, will give mobile users the ability to manage projects outside the office by easily viewing and modifying tasks, reporting timesheets and creating new action items to share with colleagues. In addition, this real-time project management system allows for instantaneous updates and problem solving as well as the ability to collaborate with team members.
Features of mobile app:
- See a dashboard of your new tasks, issues and collaboration items.
- Accurately time your work on a task, track your progress and submit timesheets from the field.
- See an overview of tasks assigned and managed by you and your team and quickly update task completion, progress and status.
- See key task metrics, report progress, review and collaborate on work items.
- Report on timesheets and view the effects on actual effort, remaining effort, and percentage complete.
- Submit and approve time sheets. Includes the complete functionality available in Clarizen’s online software.
- Search for any item in the system and get the most relevant results grouped by type.
Video of mobile App:
Clarizen Anywhere the outlook-addin:
As an enterprise-grade solution, Clarizen Anywhere empowers users with following features:
- View your tasks
- Update tasks
- Create new tasks
- Attach documents to tasks
- View and report timesheets
“Today’s project teams do not want to be constrained by timeframes that do not fit their schedule and technology that does not fit their needs,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, CEO of Clarizen. “These mobile properties enhance the experience for our end users, while building on the Clarizen promise of powering the modern real-time enterprise.”